Join our team!
Please see below for current vacancies. If you have some spare time, or would like to develop new skills you might like to consider joining us as a volunteer.
Freelance Creative Arts Practitioners
We are looking for creative arts facilitators and practitioners to join our freelance pool and help support our youth, education and community offer.
We are keen to hear from people with the following experience and skills:
- A range of practical performing arts skills.
- Experience of workshop planning and delivery
- Experience of working with young people aged between 5-18 years old
- Experience of directing young people in theatrical productions
- Experience working with community groups and people from a variety of backgrounds
- Self-motivated, well-organised and efficient
- Experience managing potentially complex participants and behaviours
- Co-facilitation experience
All practitioners will be employed on a freelance basis and must have an up to date DBS check.
If you would like to be considered for work as a Creative Arts Practitioner with us please submit a CV and a short covering letter outlining your area of interest and relevant experience to the Marina Theatre’s Head of Young People and Outreach: Will Isgrove firstname.lastname@example.org