We are looking for Freelance Creative Arts Practitioners…
The Marina Theatre is expanding and developing its Education, Young People and Outreach work and we are looking for experienced and talented Freelance Creative Arts Practitioners to join our pool. We have various exciting projects on the horizon in a range of settings and with a variety of groups.
We are keen to hear from people with the following experience and skills:
- A range of practical performing art skills.
- Experience of workshop planning and delivery
- Experience of working with young people aged between 5-18 years old
- Experience of directing young people in theatrical productions
- Self-motivated, well-organised and efficient
- Commitment to furthering young people’s skill and experience as creators of theatre and helping them take ownership of their work
- Experience managing potentially complex participants and behaviours
- Co-facilitation experience
All practitioners will be employed on a freelance basis and must have an up to date DBS check.
If you would like to be considered for work as a Creative Arts Practitioner with us please submit a CV and a short covering letter outlining your area of interest and relevant experience to Will Isgrove firstname.lastname@example.org