We are looking for a Marketing Assistant to join the team at the Marina!
This four day per week role is to work as part of the Marketing department to maximise and develop audiences at the Marina Theatre, with an emphasis on digital, social media and press activities.
The role will also provide some general administration support for the wider organisation and the Chief Executive.
CLICK HERE to download the full job description.
The closing date for the role is noon on Thursday 31st May with interviews scheduled to take place on Thursday 7th June.
Please email a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Or post to Marina Theatre, Marina, Lowestoft, NR32 1HH or drop it into the Box Office.
We are keen to hear from Freelance Creative Arts Practitioners…
The Marina Theatre is expanding and developing its Education, Young People and Outreach work and we are looking for experienced and talented Freelance Creative Arts Practitioners to join our pool. We have various exciting projects on the horizon in a range of settings and with a variety of groups.
We are keen to hear from people with the following experience and skills:
- A range of practical performing art skills.
- Experience of workshop planning and delivery
- Experience of working with young people aged between 5-18 years old
- Experience of directing young people in theatrical productions
- Self-motivated, well-organised and efficient
- Commitment to furthering young people’s skill and experience as creators of theatre and helping them take ownership of their work
- Experience managing potentially complex participants and behaviours
- Co-facilitation experience
All practitioners will be employed on a freelance basis and must have an up to date DBS check.
If you would like to be considered for work as a Creative Arts Practitioner with us please submit a CV and a short covering letter outlining your area of interest and relevant experience to Will Isgrove firstname.lastname@example.org