Chief Executive – Marina Theatre, Lowestoft
The Marina Theatre Trust, Lowestoft is seeking a dynamic and highly-motivated Chief Executive to lead the organisation at an exciting and important time of change for the theatre, Lowestoft and our wider region.
The successful candidate will build on the strong foundations established by our outgoing Chief Executive who has done much to revitalize and stabilize the business, build many new partnerships, introduce a successful creative learning & outreach department and led a new business planning process.
To take us into our next phase of development, we are looking for someone who is experienced in excellent and innovative theatre management, programming, operations and commerciality. You will be able to see the long-term vision of building a great place for the arts in the East of England, leading a diverse and exciting team and a broad range of stakeholders to deliver our long term strategic goals.
To find out more, please download an Application Pack.
Closing date for applications is Monday 5 March at 12 noon.
We are keen to hear from Freelance Creative Arts Practitioners…
The Marina Theatre is expanding and developing its Education, Young People and Outreach work and we are looking for experienced and talented Freelance Creative Arts Practitioners to join our pool. We have various exciting projects on the horizon in a range of settings and with a variety of groups.
We are keen to hear from people with the following experience and skills:
- A range of practical performing art skills.
- Experience of workshop planning and delivery
- Experience of working with young people aged between 5-18 years old
- Experience of directing young people in theatrical productions
- Self-motivated, well-organised and efficient
- Commitment to furthering young people’s skill and experience as creators of theatre and helping them take ownership of their work
- Experience managing potentially complex participants and behaviours
- Co-facilitation experience
All practitioners will be employed on a freelance basis and must have an up to date DBS check.
If you would like to be considered for work as a Creative Arts Practitioner with us please submit a CV and a short covering letter outlining your area of interest and relevant experience to Will Isgrove email@example.com