The Marina Theatre requires a enthusiastic, experienced, versatile and ‘hands on’ Café Manager with proven catering/café experience to manage and develop the theatres Café and Bar.
Working closely with the Operations Manager, the role will organise and develop our café and bar offer ensuring we are meeting and exceeding expectations in customer service, staff management and income generation.
The Café Manager is a practical, hands-on role, with much of their working hours spent working the service area, preparing and serving food, ensuring all staff provide a warm and welcoming space to all the users of the theatre, with office time built in for administration and planning.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a vital role in evolving our offer as the theatre continues to develop its cultural offering and commercial operations.
Full time contract is offered subject to completion of successful probation based on 40 hours per week – hours will vary but will inevitably include evening and weekend working.
Salary: £17,250 per annum.
Closing date: 5pm on Monday 27 March
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 29 March
Please return your completed application to email@example.com
We are looking for Freelance Creative Arts Practitioners…
The Marina Theatre is expanding and developing its Education, Young People and Outreach work and we are looking for experienced and talented Freelance Creative Arts Practitioners to join our pool. We have various exciting projects on the horizon in a range of settings and with a variety of groups.
We are keen to hear from people with the following experience and skills:
- A range of practical performing art skills.
- Experience of workshop planning and delivery
- Experience of working with young people aged between 5-18 years old
- Experience of directing young people in theatrical productions
- Self-motivated, well-organised and efficient
- Commitment to furthering young people’s skill and experience as creators of theatre and helping them take ownership of their work
- Experience managing potentially complex participants and behaviours
- Co-facilitation experience
All practitioners will be employed on a freelance basis and must have an up to date DBS check.
If you would like to be considered for work as a Creative Arts Practitioner with us please submit a CV and a short covering letter outlining your area of interest and relevant experience to Will Isgrove firstname.lastname@example.org