We are looking for new Café Team Members…
The Marina Theatre Café Bar is on the lookout for talented individuals to join our happy, hardworking team which is under new leadership.
We have vacancies for Team Members; working evenings and weekends is an essential and non-negotiable part of the role as is flexibility.
What we do offer is an exciting opportunity to work in the heart of Lowestoft in our wonderful Theatre.
Smiling is at the heart of hospitality, so if you have an infectious one, are passionate about food and willing to make a commitment to us, we will provide the training and a great working environment.
Download a job description below and if you see yourself joining our team then why not drop in for a chat.
Alternatively email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday 14 July 2017
We are keen to hear from Freelance Creative Arts Practitioners…
The Marina Theatre is expanding and developing its Education, Young People and Outreach work and we are looking for experienced and talented Freelance Creative Arts Practitioners to join our pool. We have various exciting projects on the horizon in a range of settings and with a variety of groups.
We are keen to hear from people with the following experience and skills:
- A range of practical performing art skills.
- Experience of workshop planning and delivery
- Experience of working with young people aged between 5-18 years old
- Experience of directing young people in theatrical productions
- Self-motivated, well-organised and efficient
- Commitment to furthering young people’s skill and experience as creators of theatre and helping them take ownership of their work
- Experience managing potentially complex participants and behaviours
- Co-facilitation experience
All practitioners will be employed on a freelance basis and must have an up to date DBS check.
If you would like to be considered for work as a Creative Arts Practitioner with us please submit a CV and a short covering letter outlining your area of interest and relevant experience to Will Isgrove firstname.lastname@example.org