How To Book
WE HAVE THREE EASY WAYS TO BOOK TICKETS AT THE MARINA THEATRE
- Online – Book 24/7 via our website and select your own seat.
- By Phone – Call our friendly Box Office team on 01502 533200 to book your seats. Our lines are open 10:00am-5:00pm, Monday to Saturday.
- In Person – Our Box Office is open 10am-5pm Monday to Saturday. We also open two hours before a performance/film on Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Online: 70p per ticket added to all transactions (up to a maximum of 10 tickets)
By Phone: 70p per ticket added to all transactions (up to a maximum of 10 tickets)
In Person: 70p per ticket added to all transactions (up to a maximum of 10 tickets)
Theatre Restoration Levy: A fee of 75p per ticket is included in the advertised ticket price.
Posting Tickets: For an additional £1 we will mail your tickets to you (if booked by phone and online). Our online booking allows for print at home or you can still pick up your tickets in person during box office opening hours.
Concessions: Applies to Over 60’s, Under 16’s, Equity Members, Heroes Welcome in the UK. Film concession rates apply to anyone aged under 25, Privilege Card Holders and over 60’s.
Group Rates: Group rates apply to full price tickets only unless otherwise stated. No booking fees apply to school bookings or groups of 10+ (phone and in person only).
Film Booking Fees: There is no booking fee for films when booked in person. 70p booking fee will be charged if film tickets are booked over the phone (please note films can only be booked in person or over the phone and not online).
Conditions of Sale: Sales are made subject to the ‘Terms & Conditions’ for the sale of tickets, gift vouchers and memberships as published below (copies are also available from the Box Office).
Exchanging Tickets: If you cannot use tickets already paid for, we can exchange them for another performance (7 days notice required). There is a £2.00 per ticket handling charge applied.
Children: The venue does not supply children’s booster cushions. Please take this into consideration when booking for a theatre trip with small children.
Under the Data Protection Act (1998) The Marina Theatre cannot retain your name, address or any other information about you without your explicit consent. When you book tickets please be prepared to respond positively to Statement 1 in order for us to keep in touch with you.
- The Marina Theatre, Lowestoft, may retain personal data about me for the purpose of sending me information about arts opportunities and for their internal audience research and monitoring procedures.
TICKETS MAY NOT BE EXCHANGED NOR MONEY REFUNDED
The Management reserves the right in combination with any other statements or directives which may be shown on the ticket or as displayed on the premises to:
- Refuse admission of the ticket holder to the premises
- Refuse entry of and use on the premises of any camera or any form of audio or visual recording equipment
- Request the ticket holder to leave the premises and to take any appropriate measure to enforce such a request
- Delay entry of latecomers until a suitable break or interval of the performance/event
- Make any change whatsoever in the performance/event owing to any unforeseen or unavoidable cause
- Cancel or abort the performance/event for reasons beyond its control without notice and without being liable to pay any person any compensation or damage whatsoever other than at the managements discretion, a possible percentage or maximum refund to the ticketholder of the value of the ticket