How To Book
WE HAVE THREE EASY WAYS TO BOOK TICKETS AT THE MARINA THEATRE
- Online – Book 24/7 via our website and select your own seat.
- By Phone – Call our friendly Box Office team on 01502 533200 to book your seats. Our lines are open 10:00am-5:00pm, Monday to Saturday.
- In Person – Our Box Office is open 10am-5pm Monday to Saturday. We also open two hours before a performance/film on Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Terms & Conditions
Live shows & screenings: 70p per ticket added to all transactions for (up to 10 tickets)
Group bookings: No booking fees apply to groups of 10+ (phone and in person only)
School bookings: No booking fees apply to School bookings (phone and in person only)
THEATRE RESTORATION LEVY
A fee of 75p per ticket is included in the advertised ticket price.
For an additional £1 we will mail your tickets to you. Alternatively, you can use our ‘print our home’ service for online bookings or collect your tickets from the box office during opening hours.
Live show concessions apply to Over 60’s, Under 16’s, Equity Members. Film concession rates
apply to under 25’s, Privilege Card Members and over 60’s.
Purchased tickets can be exchanged for another performance of the same show, subject to availability (7 days’ notice required). A £2.00 per ticket handing charge applies.
Group rates apply to full price tickets only unless otherwise stated.
This venue does not supply children’s booster cushions. Please take this into considerationwhen booking for a theatre trip with small children.
Children 24 months and under do not require a ticket when sitting on a lap.
Children under 16 attending the theatre must be accompanied by an adult
CONDITIONS OF SALE
Sales are made subject to the ‘Terms & Conditions for the sale of tickets, gift vouchers & memberships’ as above.
All information in our brochure is correct at the time of going to print. Ticket prices subject to change in line with VAT rate at the time of purchase.
Any offers apply to full price tickets only. Offers cannot be used in conjunction with each other
The Theatre reserves the right to withdraw or alter any concession price at any time and without notice.
Under the Data Protection Act (1998) The Marina Theatre cannot retain your name, address or any other information about you without your explicit consent. When you book tickets please be prepared to respond positively to Statement 1 in order for us to keep in touch with you.
- The Marina Theatre, Lowestoft, may retain personal data about me for the purpose of sending me information about arts opportunities and for their internal audience research and monitoring procedures.
TICKETS MAY NOT BE EXCHANGED NOR MONEY REFUNDED
The Management reserves the right in combination with any other statements or directives which may be shown on the ticket or as displayed on the premises to:
- Refuse admission of the ticket holder to the premises
- Refuse entry of and use on the premises of any camera or any form of audio or visual recording equipment
- Request the ticket holder to leave the premises and to take any appropriate measure to enforce such a request
- Delay entry of latecomers until a suitable break or interval of the performance/event
- Make any change whatsoever in the performance/event owing to any unforeseen or unavoidable cause
- Cancel or abort the performance/event for reasons beyond its control without notice and without being liable to pay any person any compensation or damage whatsoever other than at the managements discretion, a possible percentage or maximum refund to the ticketholder of the value of the ticket