Cinema & Screenings
Here’s what we’re doing to keep you safe:
- We have reduced the capacity of our auditorium and café to allow space for social distancing.
- We encourage you to pre-book your tickets – this can be done easily through our website or by calling the Box Office on 01502 533200. To reduce contact – you might like to use a print at home ticket. These can also be shown on a phone or tablet.
- You will be purchasing unallocated seats while buying your tickets for films and screenings. To ensure your group is seated with a safe distance around you, you will be allocated specific seats by our Box Office on the day, and you will be directed to your designated seat.
- We have increased our cleaning regime to ensure that all high contact areas are regularly cleaned before, during and after films and screenings.
- All of our staff have undergone covid-19 safety training.
- We ask that if you feel unwell or show signs of the main symptoms associated with covid-19 – high temperature, a new and persistent cough, or a sudden loss or change to your sense of taste or smell – that you please remain at home.
- All group bookings will be limited to household groups and support bubbles – our box office team will be able to help you make arrangements for your booking.
- We will continually review our procedures and operating in-line with current Government guidelines.
When you arrive in the building:
We ask you kindly not to wait in the Café unless purchasing food or drink, this is so we can maintain the correct social distancing guidelines.
Track and Trace
One person per group will be required to fill in their contact details for the purposes of contact tracing. You may also wish to make use of the NHS Track and Trace app and check-in by scanning the QR code which will be clearly displayed at the entrance and around the building.
Please keep your distance when moving around the venue. We are also operating a one-in–one-out policy at the toilets. Your seats will have been specially selected to enable social distancing within the auditorium and unusable seats will be marked off with a white ribbon. Please do not move seats.
We have provided hand sanitiser points throughout the building. Please make use of these and observe good hand hygiene while at the Marina.
Please wear a face covering at all times when in the venue. Face coverings should only be removed to eat or drink – this applies to both the Cafe and auditorium.